Meeting & Conference Facilities at Woldumar
Consider holding your next meeting or conference at Woldumar Nature Center! Choosing Woldumar will not only provide a beautiful and unforgettable venue, but you will also support and sustain our environmental education efforts.
Woldumar Nature Center is a private nonprofit organization that serves the Greater Lansing community with trails open daily to the public, and buildings available for rent; we provide a forum for events, education, and stewardship.
Venues Available For Meetings
RE Olds Anderson Rotary Barn
Woldumar is home to the RE Olds Anderson Rotary Barn, a renovated early 20th Century dairy barn which provides a one-of-a-kind rustic setting for classes, meetings, weddings, and other events. The lower level of the barn can be rented alone, or the barn can be rented as a whole.
- Lower level accommodates up to 50 guests or can be set up for food service
- Upper level of the barn comfortably accommodates up to 150 guests seated at tables
- Accessible with an elevator between floors
- Large deck (upper level) and patio (lower level) spaces
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and sink
- Private restrooms
Our beautifully maintained grounds are available for your guests to explore. We have two different locations where you might choose to hold an outside meeting.
- The Sunrise Pavilion can accommodate 20 participants under the roof.
- The Walnut Glen Amphitheatre is just a short walk from the barn and surrounded by woods. The Walnut Glen Amphitheatre is complete with wooden benches that can accommodate up to 147 guests.
- Both spaces are ideal for outdoor lectures and demonstrations.
Important Venue Details
- Woldumar Nature Center is not a full service conference center. You will be responsible for providing your own linens, decorations, and food and drink services. Catering recommendations are available.
- All food and drink services must be prepared off site or catered in. Alcohol service is permitted. Additional terms and fees apply.
- Woldumar Nature Center is a smoke-free campus and does not allow the use of tobacco products on site.
- Trash removal and spot cleaning of tables and floors is required. Woldumar staff will provide cleaning supplies.
- The RE Olds Anderson Rotary barn is decorated with Edison bulbs.
- Additional hours can be added on any package at $100.00 per hour.
- Fundraising activities require written permission by the Woldumar Board of Directors. Nonprofits that wish to partner with Woldumar for fundraising purposes may contact Executive Director Kevin Wernet at .
Rental Tours Available by Appointment
If you are interested in seeing how Woldumar would fit your needs for an upcoming event, we would like to show you the spaces that are available. However, tours are by appointment only. Call 517-322-0030 or e-mail for more information or if you are interested in renting a space at Woldumar. Due to our frequent education programs and staffing limitations, we are unable to accommodate walk-in tours.