Please note! This year’s American Heritage Festival will take place on SUNDAY September 24th (not Saturday as it was last year!)
Woldumar Nature Center invites you to its 2017 American Heritage Festival! This annual event features a variety of local vendors, demonstrators, and performers, all celebrating local history and traditions.
This FREE* event features tours of the Moon Log Cabin, horse drawn wagon rides, pontoon boat rides on the Grand River, kids crafts, and much more!
Current vendors and demonstrators include:
– Lansing Model Railroad Club
– Basketweaving by Velva
– Greater Lansing Wood Carvers
– Woodcraft Birdfeeders and Birdhouses
– Cheese making demonstrations
– Dulcimer demonstrations
– Randy Miller, French Fur Trader
– Draped in Stone Jewelry
– Don Turner’s Walking Sticks
– Greeting cards by Lyn Turner
– Capital City Quilt Guild
– Eaton County Conservation District
– Soulful Earth Herbals
– MI Pops
Music will be provided by The Pretty Shaky String Band from 2-4 p.m.!
* There is no admission charge for this event. Donations will be requested at certain activities as a fundraiser for Woldumar’s Environmental Education Programs.
Email email@example.com with questions or if you’d like to participate as a vendor, demonstrator, or sponsor.